BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Characters

I honestly get wayyy too attached to characters in novels.


So anyways, I had an epiphany. Not really an epiphany, but still.

So what I was thinking was. You see, we girls always dream of being with someone hot and famous and good looking rite? But let's just say we already are with them. I don't think we'll be as happy as we would've liked.

I mean, take singers for an example. If you have a famous rock star husband, wouldn't you feel alone and insecure that your famous husband is flying all over the globe performing with girls throwing themselves at him?

Wouldn't it be wonderful, that after bagging in millions and millions of dollars, your famous rock star husband would just retire just to spend the rest of his life with you? Now THAT, will be really sweet.

But we need to face reality I suppose, guys like this, are non-existent. Hahaha

0 comments: