BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My funny (but in a really retarded way -.-) brother

Okay this is a random post. It just so happened that these incidences crossed my mind and it gave me the giggles so I decided to blog about it.


I have a brother who's a year younger than me. But he is soooooo retarded! He makes jokes that are so lame and retarded to the extent that we'll actually laugh for a long time. I don't know how he managed that.


Anyways, he likes doing really retarded and annoying stuff just to annoy me and my younger sisters. So his brilliant plan was to start saying 'hello' to us for about a million times a day and it gets so annoying because when we reply, he won't say anything and then a minute later he goes 'hello' again. And, the most annoying part is that he doesn't pronounce 'hello' as 'hello'. Instead, he pronounce it as 'haree-rroooow' in a very exaggerated, high pitch (and annoying) manner.

So yeah, and he even went up to the point of answering all our calls with that annoying 'haree-rooow' of his. Then there was this time, it was at night and me and my siblings were just chilling at home waiting for our parents to return. Then the phone rang and thinking it was my mum calling, he answered it with his annoying 'haree-rrooow'. After that, there was this really awkward silence. Me and my sisters were wondering what's going on when he cleared his throat and spoke in his normal tone. Apparently, it was the driving instructor who called to reconfirm my driving lesson the next day and the driving instructor got a shock when he heard the really retarded greeting from my brother.


Hahaha. And the best part? It happened more than once.


It's really really retarded and stupid. He was calling my mum once and when someone picked up the phone on the other end, he immediately say 'haree-rrooow'. Then, followed by a moment of awkward silence, he quickly said "sorry wrong number" and hung up. OMG it was so freaking funny me and my sisters couldn't stop laughing. HAHAHA apparently he dialed the wrong number and some malay lady picked up her phone. HAHAHHAHA wtff man seriously if it happens to you it'll be like 'errr what??'


LOLOLOLOL. Ahhh :') so retarded. But I love my brother to bits :)

0 comments: