BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding jokess!!

OK this is purely for my own entertainment. I'm just trying to de-stress. But I hope you guys will find it entertaining too! :)




  • My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

  • I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your lives.

  • Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.

  • The secret to a happy marriage remains a secret.

  • Why get married and make one man miserable when I can stay single and make thousands miserable?

  • Son: "How much does it cost to get married, dad?" Dad:" I don't know, son. I'm still paying for it."

  • My wife ran off with my best friend last week. I miss him!


Hahahahahahahahaha so funny!! :D:D:D:D

0 comments: