BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The embarrassing orgasm

Out of the blue, I suddenly remembered this really embarrassing story about this guy.


The story happened a few years back. Not on me. :D

It was freaking embarrassing.

So the story was like this:

There was this teenage guy, around 14 or 15. So on that day, he went into his toilet to masturbate. So he went in and locked the toilet door and continued with his.. 'business'

Alright so he was masturbating and he thought his door was being locked properly when the fact was, the door wasn't secured.

So, after a while, he peaked and had an orgasm. At the very instant semen came out of his penis, his dad walked in to the toilet and yes, he shot semen right in front of his dad's eyes.

His dad then coolly went out of the toilet and never talk about the incident.

OMG I tell you if this happens to me, I can DIE. Like, literally. So embarrassing! And to happen right in front of his dad. Gosh I can't imagine how he felt right after that.

0 comments: