BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Skipping Classes

Seriously, I've been skipping classes like nobody's business lately. And guess what. I haven't even been to college since.. Saturday. And today's Wednesday. But I really hope they won't send me any letters or call up my parents. They did that to my friends :S


It feels super awesome in a way that I can just sleep in and laze about. The bad thing is, I feel super lost. Presentations start next week, and I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do for CTS, PR, and Business presentation.

Oh and btw, college feels superrr weird lately. Weird things have been happening. People have been acting weird. If I hadn't known it, I would've suspected some alien abducting thingy going on. Haha.

Oh oh oh I can't believe I didn't mention this. But.. I went to Amcorp Mall yesterday! Hehh I'm so so happy that I can finally get some new books to start reading. Might do some reviews after I'm done. But I'm super disappointed because apparently My Sister's Keeper was sold out. And I've been wanting to get it from THAT particular bookstore for ages.

Guess I'll have to go back again to hunt it down :)

0 comments: