BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Power Of. Love.

I woke up feeling really tired and sleepy and not so happy because of some dispute last night. Then had to wake up at 6 am to go to college for Statistics quiz.


Anyway. My point is.

I got to the parking lot in college and was parking my car when I saw a familiar figure heading towards me. At first it didn't particularly hit me that he was there but when it did hit me, I was stunned.

All I could do was stare in surprise. After having slept so little, he woke up early in the morning on a Friday during his term break and drove all the way to college just to see me and patch things up. I couldn't have been more touched. He even brought me the book that I've been wanting to get for a really long time but didn't buy cuz it was expensive.

It was the best surprise ever. Considering the fact that he beat me to college and was waiting for me at the car park. And it was only 740 am at that time.

It was the best way to start my day. And I'm full of smiles :)

0 comments: