BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy and Proud

I'll be getting to Grade 5 in piano soon; in less than a year of learning. I'm sooo happy! And I'm kinda proud of myself too. Hahaha and I got a shock of my life when my piano teacher actually asked me to major in music instead of taking up my business degree. O.o

But anyways, started work today (yeah my exams only ended last Thurs and I'm already starting today :( ) Was looking forward to it since it's my first working experience but I got sickinstead. Vomited twice in the morning and had a freaking insomnia yesterday. I woke up at 3am and couldnt fall back asleep (is that insomnia??) But yeah was suffering today. Felt so tired and sick and all but it was a good experience today. :)

I hope I can get well soon. I wanna earn my monehh! :D

0 comments: