BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gossips

Everyone loves juicy gossips. I repeat, EVERYONE loves a juicy piece of gossip. And that includes the men as well. Gossips make you feel important especially when you get a piece of info that no one else knows.

But gossips bring in consequences too.

Like right now, I have a full tank of gossips waiting to explode and then I remember that I'm currently writing on a public blog and that is such a turn off. Pfft.

So at the end of the day, I still can't release whatever I'm feeling and there was a saying that goes "writing expresses your feelings" or something like that. How it contradicts with what I'm feeling right now.

So if I explode right now and fill the whole world in about all the latest entertainment news that's surrounding me, I'm sure one or more of them will get offended. Not that I care, really, if you made it to my Top Bitch List, but well, to save myself from unnecessary and unwanted fame.

I'm going nowhere with this post (I know I know!!) but then again, people blog out of boredom/frustration/anger/tension/embarrasment so most of the time, blogging doesn't need a goal or a purpose.

God, if only you knew what's going on around me.

0 comments: