BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

training

Training everyday. Sometimes even twice a day.

My daily routine?? Eat, shit, sleep, train. Wow I do sound like a pig. It's hard. I spend all my free time dreading the next training session. So I'm constantly dreading. But this is gonna last for abt 2 months and I HOPE that all of the hard work, pain and tears are worth the while.

Effects of training so hard:
1. Became a pig, not literally. (And my size is definitely not defined by a pig )
2. Became tanned. But I don't mind that part so much la since tan girls are classified as HOT - period.
3. Have OBVIOUS goggle marks. This I do mind cuz it's so obvious and they are wat ppl notices. Other than my gorgeous-ness.
4. Having huge muscles. Okay, that was a tad bit exaggerating. But it's also pretty obvious but I prefer the muscles than lumpy, flabby FATS.
5. Tired all the time. Muscles fatigue. Hv the ability to fall asleep anytime, anywhere. (Joking)
6. Having a really positive attitude.
7. MONEY.

And yes, my money is having sex in my pocket and they are multiplying and breeding, fast.

0 comments: