BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

OK. Seriously? Pigs?

Yes, yes, I know exams around the corner and I'm not supposed to be here but.. here I am! *grins*


Seriously, I still can't get over the interesting yet weird facts (below) about the pigs. Can you imagine? Orgasm for 30 mins?? That's like half an hour climaxing the whole time! Does that mean that the said pig will be in spasms for 30 mins? Or will it look normal yet their insides are.. churning? Hahahahaha.

30 minutes. That's like, the time you use to take a shower (sometimes you can even shower twice and when you get out of the toilet, the pig's still orgasming). It's also the amount of time you take to solve 15-20 questions. That's also equivalent to the time you can.. OMG 30 mins is the amount of time you take a power nap! So when you took a nap and wake up, the pig's still enjoying the time of it's life. Pfft. 30 minutes also allow you to.. write an essay? Haha OK maybe not an essay.

Come to think of it, this is a very random post, isn't it? I never thought I would be blogging about pig' orgasms. But still, it's so awesome rite to have orgasms that long. Hahaha

Ok. I think I should start studying soon. :D

0 comments: