BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tiredness + Eyebags = Depression

Seriously. I am soooo frigging tired! D:


Oh and my body aches for some unknown reason. I haven't been exercising recently so it makes no sense as to why my body aches. Hmmm.

Oh oh oh lemme tell u my dream. Maybe it relates to my body ache. HEH :D

OK so I had a nightmare. About demons. But the scene was sort of like those zombies movie where you gotta survive and run. Yeah so, to summarize, I dreamt my whole family was being chased by demons and monsters so it was really scary (in my dream). So we were running the whole time trying to find somewhere safe to hide but everytime we found a place, somehow something will turn wrong and we ended up fleeing.

So I felt really tense and anxious throughout the whole dream and I woke up (by my alarm), I felt damn exhausted and my whole body aches. My dad says that I was sleep walking so while I was dreaming, I ran out of my room and started running all over the house that's why my body ache. Seriously =.= It's not even funny. OK, maybe a little. Hahaha.

And my eyebags are as swollen as ever. Ugh.

And my left eyelid is swollen, for some unknown reason. I hate this :(
So depressed. T_T

0 comments: