BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The last exam of the year!

It's coming right up! Next Saturday. Teeheehee. And then I'm done with foundation for good.


For the first time ever, I actually felt hardworking enough to want to start studying today, but I couldn't find ALL my textbooks! And I got really frustrated.

But seriously, where is it?? I've searched my lockers, my bedroom, my living room, my desks, and I can't find them.

So back to the topic. I can't wait to end this thing, but I don't wanna finish it up so fast either. Hahah ughh contradictory emotions.

I don't think I've learnt anything throughout the whole year though. And am definitely not prepared to graduate from Pre-U so fast. Will have to start degree then.

Oh and my dad forbade me to read the books until I'm done with finals. Pffft.

0 comments: