BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My 19th Birthday

It was yesterday, 1st of July. And it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. :) But towards the end, I was so so tired cuz I was up since 5.20 am and had been out the whole day. Plus I had classes in the morning. :(

It started in college. When I was in my last class, which was from 9.30 to 11 am, my friends came in to my Marketing class and said someone has something for me. So they came in, with a huge bouquet of flowers. OMG I was so so stunned. Remember a post I wrote last year, about how it would be so sweet if you're in the middle of class or work and someone sent you a bunch of flowers? The link's here : http://roujun-hotchicksrock.blogspot.com/2010/12/aint-it-sweet.html.

So yeah, apparently, he read it, and he arranged for the flowers thingy without me knowing about it. So sweet! I was really touched. So that was one of my dreams coming true. And it's all so sweet, they're roses. :)

Afterwards, I went and did two streaks of pink extensions! God they look fab! Like seriously. Hahah maybe I'll upload it after I take pictures of it. But anyway, I treated that for myself and the extensions, were literally my childhood dream. Since the day I got to know Avril Lavigne. Haha

Then I had karaoke with my baby. One of my favourite things in the world. And got a whole bottle of sparkling juice from RedBox. Hehh :D

At night, met up with old friends from high school for dinner. They're all quite close to me so it was a really nice dinner. We talked and laughed a lot and did a few stupid stuffs. Guess what they got me, apart from the birthday cake, they got me.. Avril Lavigne's album! Hahaha I really like that.

I had a nice time. :)

0 comments: