BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

3rd semester

Holy shit. Time flies like no man. Or whatever it's called.


Hahahahaha I don't wanna start my last semester so early. Because. I have no idea what I wanna/gonna do after I graduate. And I still don't feel older or wiser or smarter or whatever 19 year-olds are supposed to feel. :( I'm just a year away from the big 2-0! And I'm still non the wiser.

But anyways, I'm sorta liking this sem. It ain't as bad as I imagined after last semester's shit (oh btw did I tell you I freaking screw my results last sem? Bloody lecturer) but yeah, it ain't bad. :) I've even changed my perspective about certain things.

I feel awesome today. I dunno why. I just felt.. Great. Like nothing can bring me down. * touch wood* Haha I hope I can feel this way everyday. :)

0 comments: