BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tumbling downhill

It's just one thing after another isn't it.


Sigh. I'm so disappointed in her. I don't get what her problem is, and I think, it's time to let her go. I've had doubts for months, which have been increasing and decreasing for the past few months. After seeing her and talking to her face to face, I realise that if she doesn't think it's precious anymore, then I don't think I'll care anymore. Simple as that.

I've promised myself that I'm not gonna skip college anymore after last semester (I think I've skipped half of the semester last sem), but ended up I skipped again today. And it's the second time of the week. Damn it la. I've missed out on the lesson. And quizzes are next week.

Ughh.

But anywayss. On a completely different note, 16th May 2011. Awwww. It's a special day. :)

0 comments: