BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grossed Out

Okay so as usual, I was just randomly browsing thru the net (which is what I do everyday, btw) and just google-ing for random topics that pops into my head.

So I was just looking up the net and checking out pictures of celebrities without makeup - altho I have to say, some celebrities look good without makeup and some look really ugly -when I somehow started checking out celebs with the worst plastic surgery disaster.

You know how nowadays you can't get a 100% original celeb? They'll either get a nose job, boob job, face lift, lipo etc etc. And I'm telling ya, those pictures of the gone wrong surgeries are a HUGE turn-off. I felt grossed out and lost my appetite. It's horrible. Urgh.

Maybe you can go check it out. =P

0 comments: