BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My PERSONAL review of MTV World Stage

This is totally my own PERSONAL review. Copyright and it's none of my business if you don't agree =)

Bunkface was good. They made us all proud. And great performance they had. =)

Wondergirls were just.. sorry to say, but it's really a waste of my time. It wasn't really awesome or amazing and they're not even pretty.

But it was all really tiring la. It was like, we had to line up for hrs under the sun then it rained we were all soaked and cold and wet for almost 6 and half hrs. And I'm not feeling well now and had to miss Tania's farewell. Sorry Tania.. So sorry.

Then in betweeen performances, we had to like stand there and wait for about 45 mins to an hour before the next one comes out. So it was really tiring and suffering la. Then no food and drinks allowed. Evryone was hungry and thirsty. And they were selling food and drinks inside. RM10 for burger. RM 5 for any kinds of drinks (water, 100 plus, coke)

When Tokio Hotel came out, seriously they made it worth it for everyone who waited for them. That was one hell of a performance. Spectacular. And Bill is sooooo beautiful!!! OMG when he smiled..!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. But he was good.

Then we waited for about an hr for Katy. And everyone (including me) was starting to think its not worth the wait. Cuz we were all cold and freezing. And its nearly midnight. But we'll never forgive ourselves if we left. So we crossed our fingers and hope that she'll make it all worthwhile.

She did.

God, I love her. She has amazing personality!! She even presented one of her new song (Peacock) to us, Malaysia, that she has never ever perform to any other countries. So amazing!!! I wanted so badly to have the Meet n Greet passes. I could die if I meet and greet her. Wheee...

But it ended around 1 and it was quite late la. But worth it. Totally. The wondergirls slot could actually be cut out. But somehow, they have quite a number of fans la.

Anyways, I'm sick now, but totally worth it to see Katy singing. Oh and when she sang Thinking of You, I felt like crying. Her voice is just so beautiful and she's just so beautiful. Love you, Katy.

0 comments: