BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Knackered

I'm totally knackered.

I planned to clean up my room today and wash the toilet cuz.. Well, I wanted to, and for hygienic purposes. So I got up, had a little breakfast, procrastinate for a while, and started cleaning.

For some unknown reason, after cleaning my room, I started cleaning up the living area upstairs and moved to cleaning up the stairs. It was so godamn tiring and my sweat was dripping like crazy.

Then after that, I went to wash the toilet and showered.

And after that, I had to cook lunch. Whoever that sold us the fish was such an ass. They didn't scrape off the scales properly and I had to do it. Then the damn scales were so much that they blocked the sink and I had to clean it up. So annoying!

So anyways, my legs were already hurting like crazy for the last 2 days and after walking around for 3 and half hours cleaning the house, it hurts even more. Pfft.

I SO envy people who have maids to do all the job.

0 comments: