BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yesterday

So, yesterday. I. Had. A. Great. Time.

Wheee wheee wheee!!!!!

I trimmed my hair in Kimarie in the morning and met up with Mun after that. Then, I bought a pair of shoes - Playboy brand - for college use. It's sooo cute!! And it's purple! Awesome buy, that was.

And after that, we walked over to Pavy to shop for some essential stuff that I need.

And and and, I got almost everything that I need!! Except for boots. I've been trying to get a pair since 4 years ago!

I got a cardigan from Padini, a long-sleeved shirt from.. If I'm not mistaken, Padini too. AND, the greatest buy - a damn gorgeous dress from Eclipse!!! God, I love that dress.

But then after yesterday, my legs hurt like hell. Aching like crazy.

0 comments: