BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Embarrassing moments

Out of the blue, I started to remember all the embarrassing things that happened to my friends and I many many years ago that left me in stitches.


I remember this particular event that happened to one of my friend when I was in primary school. I won't mention names but.. If you're reading this, please please don't be mad at me ok? :)

My particular friend (Let's call her Mary) and I were both in Standard 5 at that time it happened. We were 11 years old. So there was this prize presentation ceremony during an assembly on a Monday morning. It was the end of school year and students who got great results or achieved something in the school gets prizes.

So anyways, Mary was sitting in front of me. She was kinda like my close friend at that time. So when the teacher was calling out names, we were clapping our hands and sitting on the floor. Then it was my turn and the teacher called my name. Mary whooped and cheered and punch her fist into the air shouting "Yay!" Right at that instant, before she punch her fist, a guy prefect from Standard 6 walked past her and at that moment, her fist flew up, and... And her fist shot right in the prefect's short pants. (To make it clear, in primary school, all guys uniform were a shirt and short, blue pants. Including the prefects. And we were sitting on the floor while the prefects patrolled around.)

OMG I TELL YOU I CAN DIE LAUGHING. It was so funny! The prefect's expression was epic. My friend was super embarrassed and kept apologizing. But after that, whenever she sees the guy prefect, she'll run away. Hahhaahahaha

Oh God, it's so funny! :')

0 comments: