BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I love you, the girl who works in KFC.

She is the hero of the day!

I had lunch at KFC just now with my brother and my mum. So as usual, I took off my retainers and wrapped it in layers of clean tissue and put it on the table next to my hand phone.


So anyways, after that, we went to the bank and I didn't realize I left my retainers until I got home.

I panicked. Cuz if I lost it, I need to get new ones which cost RM200 and it's kinda expensive. So my bro, mum and I rushed back to KFC thinking we'd have to ask the staff there to go through the rubbish bin to look for the retainers wrapped in tissue and I was dreading it so much. But the thought of paying RM200 made me decide to just get back my retainers no matter what.

Plus, all the workers in that particular KFC outlet were deaf and dumb, except for the manager. So it sort of made the whole thing more difficult for us as the staff couldn't talk or hear.

So we went to ask the manager. And guess what she told me!

One of the worker was cleaning up the tables and she kept my retainers!! OMG can you believe it? She actually realized that there was a pair of retainers in the tissue and took it out and place the retainers in a cup and filled it with water. She then kept the cup at the staff room so that no one would accidentally take it.

SHE IS THE NICEST BEING ON EARTH I SWEAR!! I got there all depressed and down thinking my retainers were in the bin when she actually kept it for me! I felt like kissing her.

Thank you so much. This post is dedicated to you. Although I'm pretty sure you don't read blogs and you don't even know who am I.

0 comments: