BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

You Again


I went to watch this movie the other day.. And guess what. It's not bad after all!

It was kinda funny. And touching (I think). Maybe the plot has nothing much to shout about, but the movie's really entertaining. You can sort of guess what would be coming up next.


But I like the movie. :) It's really funny for me.

It's about this girl's elder brother marrying her biggest enemy in high school who made her life miserable. And then, this fiance's aunt, is the fiance's husband's mum's biggest enemy in high school too! Their expressions when they found out the truth was quite priceless!

If you'd like some entertaining movies that would cheer you up, I'll recommend this movie. It's niceeeeee!! :D

And I wanna watch it again!!

0 comments: