BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A little bit too fast?

I think I'm taking things a lil bit too fast. And, I'm not sure my parents are able to accept it.


Everything I'm about to list down is what I'm gonna do from tmr onwards and the whole duration of my term break. And all of it will be my first time doing it. Bearing in mind my parents are really traditional and close minded folks and I'm the eldest among their kids.

1. House Party
2. Trip to Langkawi with friends only
3. Overnight at some hotel with friend
4. Go out with at least 5 different group of friends
5. Club (okay maybe this is not the first time. It's the 3rd. But my parents hate it when I go to clubs)

Thats all I can remember now. I think there's more but I can't seem to remember. Will update when I do. Hahaha but seriously, I think I'm so dead for this sem break.

0 comments: