BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Saturday 13th of Nov 2010


This post is a lil bit late, actually. This is dedicated to my cousin sister, who got married on the 13th of November!! :)
I was the bridesmaid for the day and it was so damn tiring!! I never realised wedding could be so tiring. And I felt exhausted after standing for half a day, so imagine how the bride and groom felt. I guess getting married is exhausting. Haha


The best part about getting married is, if you follow the Chinese tradition, you get LOADS of money and jewelery. As in L-O-A-D-S. The thick stack of cash, the gold necklace, gold bracelets, gold earrings, rings.. Amazing!! So I was thinking, if you wanna get married, get married more than once! So each time you'll get lotsa stuff. HEH :P


But the wedding was great. It went really well. And my cousin sister looked so beautiful in her gown. I especially like the blue one. I hope that she'll live happily ever after with her hubby. Hahaha so cliche.

0 comments: