BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Change of Plans

Well there's a change of plans.

Apparently, I'm not gonna take up that full scholarship by Taylors anymore and *sigh* I have to politely decline it. I'm telling you, it's not gonna be easy. Cuz I've actually confirmed taking it up and they've already made all that preperations and stuff for that award ceremony and my name's actually under the sponsorship of a company. Oh man, it's gonna be tough.

Then my dad says its even better if I take up HELP's scholarship cuz the extra fees are cheaper and it's nearer to my house and well, the students there are majority not as rich as students in Taylors.

And my mum says she's not giving up on jpa. =.=''

But the thing is, HELP's next intake is on the 23rd of August. August!! Good gracious I'm gonna rot at home. I'll become fermented and forget how to hold a pen by then. AUGUST!! I really don't know how to occupy my time till then. I've always wanted to learn piano, it has been my DREAM since I was 5. But.. Well, no money for a piano. =( Maybe I can go to those dancing classes I've wanted to join. I think I will. Oh and not to forget yoga. To tone down my muscles and keep fit.

Life is definitely full of cliches and ironies.

0 comments: