BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dyed hair

Yipee I FINALLY get the chance to dye my hair today. After years and years of begging and pestering my mum for it. I am finally able to do it. I'm sorry dear dermatologist, I'll explain to you when I see you =)

It's a sort of reddish-purplish colour that looks nice =) Hee I'm just happy. I know its not a big deal, but it is, for me.

Wooo I wanted to perm as well, but after doing some google-ing, perming and colouring at the same time is a big no-no. It'll not only ruin the colour/perm, it'll also make u go bald like, immediately. Anyways if you've permed or coloured alrdy, its best to wait for like at least 1 week before doing the nxt step. And then I also found out that after perming, u musn't wash ur hair for at least 48 hours which totally prevented me from perming. Thats because at my current state of life, I'm washing my hair almost twice a day everyday due to all that swimming. =(

But no worries, I'mma perm rite after sukma =D

0 comments: