BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beastly

Beastly is a new movie that I can't wait to watch!!!!!

The date of release is still unknown.

The story is more like a modern teen version of Beauty and the Beast. Kyle Kingson (Alex Pettyfer - Ohmigod I'm telling ya, he's frigging gorgeous!! An actor and a model for Burberry. And he's 20 years old) has it all - looks, intelligence, wealth and opportunity and a wicked cruel streak. He likes to humiliate unattractive classmates and he zeroes in on Goth classmate, Kendra Hilferty (Mary Kate Olsen). He blows her off savagely and Kendra retaliates by casting a spell on him that physically transforms him into everything he despises.




Okay, and I'm getting lazy to type out the synopsis but I don't wanna be the spoiler anyways. XD But I simply can't wait!! Starring Vanessa Hudgens, Lisa Gay Hamilton and Neil Patrick Harris, I really hope this movie will be nice.

Gosh Alex Pettyfer!!! He really is hot. Like HOT hot. I wonder what'll he think if he googles his own name and found my post. I'm no stalker! LOL



0 comments: