BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summing up

Gosh, there's so much to write about and I don't know where to start. And u can't ecpect me to write out the whole details of my 12 days not in KL.

But to sum it up, it was a lot of things. Fun, crazy, tiring, disappoinment, happiness, frustration, unexpected surprises etc. This SUKMA was kind of like the end point for my swimming career - which is actually not that much of a career. So I was really pleased with my performances and improvements that I achieved.

All in all, it was a really awesome experience that not EVERYONE will ever, ever get. But it was crazy fun!!! Especially on the last day when we al went for that karaoke session at Dreambox.

Tioman was fun. The island's really, really pretty and Berjaya's really, really beautiful with vast lands but the only downside will be the stuff there are super expensive. But it was really, really fun.

Go check out pictures on fb and judge by urself. =)

And I think I'll miss swimming after all.

0 comments: