BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

joke

I just love this particular scene and convo in Kick-Ass.

You know how normally when you're joking around or pulling someone's leg you'll be like,"I was just joking, man." or, "That was a joke." or, "I was only pulling your leg, dude.". And if you pull a prank on your dad, like pulled his leg or smth and when he got stunned, you'll go, "I was just joking, dad." Rite???

Not in Kick-Ass. See, this particular little gitl, Hit Girl was pulling her dad's leg and seeing the stunned+speechless look on her dad's face, she laughed and said :" I was just fucking with you, daddy." And her father laughed with a look of relief.

You try saying that to ur dad. When ur joking, tell him you're just fucking with him. Haha I don't think your dad will look relief and laugh along with you tho. You think?? XP Oh, I just love her.

0 comments: