BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kick-Ass


Before you read on, I must let you know this particular post will be filled with mind-blowing vulgar words - as influenced by Kick-Ass. So if you hate people who uses really strong words, it would be best to stop reading this post.

I've warned ya.

This movie is fuckin' awesome. But it's really R-rated. It's frickin' violent, gruesome and young kids should NEVER ever watch this movie. All the kids in the movie swears a lot and uses weapons and stuff to kill people.


Bloody hell. I'm in love with Hit Girl - not in the lesbian way. She looks so small! And she swears alot and she's damn violent. I'm telling you, if only I could be like her. Ha! I wish.

But the storyline's good. Quite touching and it's really gripping. Filled with suspense as well but throughout the movie, you'll be shaking your head and wondering how on earth did the actors' parents allow them to participate in such a movie.

Holy shit. But the story's real good and I'mma watch it again soon. =) Fuck.

0 comments: