BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Temporary Goodbye

So I have to say goodbye - temporarily - to everyone and all websites that I visit almost everyday for half a month. Not sure whether I'll get the chance to go online or not for the next two weeks.

We're leaving for Malacca tomorrow morning for SUKMA 2010. The competition's starting on Friday though, so we'll have plenty of chance to test the pool before that. The competition ends on Wednesday 16th and after that, we'll be heading off to Tioman on the 17th!!! Gosh, I can't wait. Then I'll be back on the 19th evening.

I'm seriously filled with anticipation - not for SUKMA but for the life I'll be leading after SUKMA. I don't really feel nervous for SUKMA though, even tho I'm not really prepared for it. But I am excited about my life after this competition. I've never done anything else apart from swimming in my life and it's all about to change and this is a huge change in my life. Like I said before, phase 2.

To me, SUKMA isn't everything in the world to me altho it is one of the major competition in the country. I've learned to see that there're still lots of other things in life that's waiting for me to enjoy so I guess that's why I'm not that nervous. I'll do my best but whatever it is, it is. SUKMA is just one of the many little stops that'll happen in my life so it's not like, my ultimate goal.

But whatever it is, I will do my best. So cross your fingers and wish me luck peeps. Cya soon. =)

0 comments: