BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gleek

I would never dreamt or wanted or have that desire to call myself a Gleek, cuz I'm not. And I'm still not. But that status MIGHT experience a slight change after watching a few episodes from Glee Season 1 Part 2. I've never been a big fan of the series. To me, it was kinda boring. The storyline, I mean. It's not VERY interesting but I watched the series anyway because I like how the cast sing. Some of their songs from Part 1 are pretty good if you ask me, like the mash up of It's My Life and Confessions, Saying a Little Prayer for You, Cry and a few more. So the story was kinda OK and I wasn't really rushing to watch Part 2.

And then I started watching Part 2. And I fell in love with them. Part 2 has really, really amazing songs!! A lot of the songs are fantastic too. It introduced me to old songs that I've never even heard of before and I fell in love straight with the songs in Part 2. The storyline's better too - far more interesting than Part 1. And there are some really funny parts like the one in the Madonna episode.

Here are several songs in Part 2 of Glee that captured my heart - Hello (by Rachel [Lea Michelle] and Jesse [Jonathan Groff]), Total Eclipse of The Heart (by Rachel, Finn, Puck and Jesse), Alone (by April and Will), House is Not A Home (by Kurt), Like a Prayer (by the Glee cast) and One Less Bell to Anser/House is Not A Home (by April and Will).

And I'm listening to these songs right now as I type =)

0 comments: