BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whooshing past

It's kinda hard to wrap my head around things at the moment. Seems like everything's flying past me so fast!

Gosh, can you imagine that my swimming career of almost 9 years is gonna end within 2 weeks time? Just 2 weeks. I'm so excited for a new phase of my life to begin - one without training 24/7. I feel genuinely excited for myself to be able to have a new start and start doing things that I really enjoy.

And I can't believe SUKMA's like, 1 week away. I'm so not prepared for it. But I vow to just do my best and enjoy the whole experience, no matter the outcome. And after SUKMA, the trip to Tioman, which I also anticipate. We're gonna barbeque and consume lotsa alcohol ppl!! I can't wait.

And then, I'll turn legal for clubbings and stuff. And by the time I'm legal, I don't have to worry about training and swimming and anything like that anymore. I'll just enjoy all the time that I have. Toodles =)

0 comments: