BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Attention Seeking much?

Don't you think that some people just loveeee attention?


They just can't get over themselves. Gosh, it's like, everything has to be about them, them and them. They post hanging statuses so people will get all curious and be like, "Hey, what happened? Are u okay?" And they'll be like, "Yeah, I guess.. It's nothing actually."

I mean, like, seriously? Go get a life man.

Really, interaction with fellow human being is waayyy better than interaction with electronic stuff. If you're really down or sad, talk to your close friend. Or me :)

Hmmm. Why do I feel so agitated? Oh yeah. I had Computing Quiz today.

And I can't believe I'm so effing stupid and left my Finite Math book in college on a table.

0 comments: