BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Boobs

It's so draining.


OK, I noticed I've been complaining a lot lately but please pardon me (PMS). It'll be back to cheery and happy posts shortly.

How do you enlarge your boobs?? Without having to go through surgery, of course. These are some of the ridiculous( or it might be true) suggestions I got from friends, relatives etc. You get the picture.

1. Eat more papaya. (like how much is a lot?)
2. Drink more milk. (hmmm..)
3. Drink papaya milk. (okay so this is like idea 1 and 2 combined. Does it give a better effect?)
4. Eat more chicken (err.. huh?)
5. Do Pilate. (no comment)
6. Massage your own breasts. (preferably done by your boyfriend)
7. Don't wear bra when you sleep. (OK so maybe your boobs grow at night?)
8. Exercise, push-ups etc. (even if this plan backfires, at least you're exercising.)
9. Pills and creams. (before you try any of these, make sure you know the ingredients first.)

But seriously, I bet MOST women would want really large, could-stuff-them-in-your-face kind of boobs. So I bet those with small bosoms have google-ed ways to enlarge boobs at least once in their lifetime.

I'm not being long-winded.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure all of you who google-ed about this before definitely came across suggestions as stated above. So if all of them are true, the world will be filled with large bosoms women and everywhere you look, huge breasts the size of heads will be staring straight at you.

Cheers to boobies!! :D

0 comments: