BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Damn my schedule

I'm so tired and sleepy now. :(


Oh wow, I noticed that I normally blog when I'm really tired! =.= What kind of syndrome is this?

Anyways, I'm not much of a night person so yes, unless I'm having insomnia, I usually sleep around 1 or before 12. And right now, I'm so sleepy I can fall asleep like, right now.

It's the Computing's fault. What kind of a boring subject is this? I could stay up the whole night reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and finish the whole book in 2 days but once I open up the Computing book, my eyelids immediately get heavier.

Why is foundation's timetable sooo hectic? It felt as if I just started college yesterday and I already have quizzes, presentations, assignments and exams lining up. Damn.

Quizzes are this week and next.
Study Skills assignment must be handed in in 2 weeks time.
Computing survey form by tmr.
Mid term starts on the 16th of October, 2 weeks from now.
Msian Studies presentation 2 weeks from now. (fuck man. there's video shooting summore)

And I'm not even in chapter 2 for Computing and the quiz is this Thursday.

That's what I get for procrastinating and doing everything last minute, as usual.

I need to be optimistic and positive. Never, ever let anyone, including myself, bring me down.

0 comments: