BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Food

Oh, God. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm eating CONSTANTLY and A LOT.

It's been.. what, a week? My mum says I'm growing up =.=. But seriously, I can have like, I don't know how many lunch and dinner per day. Plus, I'm eating a lot of junk food.

Thank goodness my weight remained the same or I'll be freaking out. Contrary to what everyone was telling me, I dropped 3 kg since I stopped swimming. Wheee! Haha and my weight has stayed there ever since, fluctuating a lil once in a while.

It's so tiring to have to constantly put a smile to my face, even when I did not feel like it. It's so tiring to have to constantly make people think that I'm happy and cheerful. But I'm not gonna complain about it. Because I want to be cheerful at all times. :)

0 comments: