BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Plastic Surgery

Ok so let's talk about plastic surgery. Umm, what's there to talk about?

Ohh yeah. Will YOU ever resolve to do plastic surgery
to change your looks? The desperate measures people take just to look good *shakes head*. Maybe a few minor surgeries are ok...I guess? Like, maybe a few corrective ones like nos
e job. (not that I'm thinking of getting one) Hmmm, so is boob job a major or minor surgery? Oh wth am I crapping about.

No wait, you should google images of plastic surgeries that went wrong. OMG I tell you, it'll put you off surgery for the rest of your life (maybe). The price people have to pay just to look good.

But seriously, be grateful with your looks. Everyone's beautiful and gorgeous in their own way. It's when you start to purposely change the way you look that might alter people's view of you. Be confident in yourself, you're beautiful.

Oh now I've got the song 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera stuck in my head =.= Awesome song, btw. :)

Oh my God I just remembered! When I was in high school, there was this girl who was talking about getting a nose job. For no apparent reason.

And we were SO surprised. She's the type of nerdy girls who study a lot. But.. Oh well. That just proves that we can't judge a book by its cover.

Hmmm... I'm curious as to how she looks like now though. She went overseas upon graduation. I never get to see her after that.

0 comments: