BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 3 (or is it 4?)

It's the third week of college (I think). And all the assignments and homework and tutorial questions are starting to take a toll on me. How did I manage before this???

My brain is still in the process of warming up, literally. Yes, it's more active than before but it still hasn't warmed up to the whole studying thing yet - the consequences of not using my brain for 9 months.

But really, it's just soooo exhausting. OK, I admit, it's partially my fault. But hey, it's not all my fault! I might have been procrastinating a little, waste my time online the whole day (see, I'm even blogging rite now), read novels when I'm free, eat when I have nothing else to do, disturb my siblings when they're doing their homework and.. Oh, dear Lord, it IS my fault, isn't it? I know I should study and finish up all my homework before I do anything else but still.. Priorities are priorities *wink*

And I feel sooooo tired and sleepy all the time! Must be from all the sleeping late due to reading novels and going online. HEH :P

Oh, shit. I'm having Computing quiz next week. I hate Computing.

0 comments: