BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

All time low

I suppose this is just one of the many phases that I'm going through.


I think I'm reaching an all time low. But I really hope it won't last long. This isn't fun. And I'm trying hard to pick myself up again.

But since I'm feeling low right now, let me ramble on just a lil bit.

It's just so tiring. Having to put on a bubbly and cheerful demeanor all the time so that other people can be happy and cheerful too. Sometimes, it gets really tiring. Especially when life isn't going so well for you.

Nopee. Life ain't easy after all. Especially now. Everything seems to go wrong. Problems surfacing everywhere. Tons of workload. Trying to juggle everything. Trying to make new friends. Trying to fit in. Trying to impress everyone. Trying to be likeable. Trying too hard?

Nah. I don't think I'm actually trying to do anything. I have bigger problems to worry than all the normal problems.

Mid terms suck. We're getting our papers back this week and things are not looking good.

OK. Take a deep breath. No point being all down rite? Cheer up! Life still has to go on. :)

0 comments: