BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I WANT A PET DRAGON!!!!

Omgosh after watching this movie, How To Train Your Dragon, I totally want a DRAGON!!!!


I'm serious. I'm not even joking.

I want a dragon, best if I can get a Night Fury. He is soooooo cuteee!! If I had a pet dragon, I would name him Fluffy! :D:D:D

If I have a pet dragon, I'll..

1. Play with him ALL THE TIME.
2. Fly all the time.
3. Use him to threaten other people to give me what I want. (HEHE kidding!)
4. Make people pay me money if they wanna touch Fluffy.
5. Make silly faces with him.
6. Dress him up.
7. Do manicures and pedicures with him. (teehee :D)
8. Go overseas for free.
9. Take lotsa pictures with Fluffy and share it with you guys.
10. Build him a small house.
11. Set him after all the creepy perverts.
12. Get him to bite off the creeps' heads.
13. sleep under his wings!

I WANT A PET DRAGON!!!

hahaha ok I think I'm too tired. Not making sense anymore. :)

0 comments: