BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cute Pickup Lines

Here's some cute pickup lines! Hahaha hope it'll give you boys (or girls) some idea.


1. Do you have a band-aid? Cuz I scraped my knee falling for you.
2. You look so sweet you're giving me a toothache.
3. Do you have a map? Cuz I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
4. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eyes. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
5. Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
6. Is your dad a terrorist? Cuz girl, you're the bomb.
7. I don't think I need Google anymore, cuz girl, you're everything I've been searching for.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you need me to walk by you for the second time? (my personal fav! :D)
9. Apart from being so beautiful, what do you do for a living?
10. I think I've just found the angel I'd like to be touched by.

0 comments: