BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

The definition of beautiful - simple and natural :)

I love au naturel. Period.


And that includes looks, makeup, girls etc etc. OK maybe not that au naturel to grow your armpit hair and really gross bodily hair, but natural as in keep things simple.

I detest girls with makeup so thick, that when you touch her face, a 3 inch hole is left in the middle of all the powder. I detest girls with makeup so thick that she looks completely different when she washes it all of.

I suppose most people would prefer girls in just some simple and light makeup that enhances their beauty, not change the way they look completely.

Everyone is beautiful. I don't know how many times do I have to emphasize on that. I seriously get turned off by people who wears awfully thick makeup with freaking long fake lashes - unless it's necessary - 24/7.

Most guys would say that their partner looks most beautiful when they just woke up. Unless, of course, if they actually woke up with saliva all over their faces. But still, it proves that simplicity is always the best. Simple is always elegant. Messy is also sexy. *wink*

So girls, use makeup to enhance your features and looks; not turn yourself completely into another person, and before you know it, everyone will be digging the simple and pretty you :)

0 comments: