BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dyed my hair, again! :D

I never knew I was so spontaneous. I never knew I would make decisions like this at the spur of the moment. But I was and I did. :D


Before lunch, my brother just suddenly said he needed to cut his hair. And all of a sudden, this random thought of dying my hair crossed my mind.

So, this was my second time colouring my hair. The first time, I actually bought the colour myself but apparently, one box is not enough so I had to choose the colour from the saloon instead. And it was some dark red-ish brown colour which was really nice.

Then a few weeks back, I bought another box of the same colour as the first colour that I bought. And today, I used that colour. It's purple!! With maybe a bit red. I think. And it's niceeeee. :D

I was quite nervous before the colouring though. Cuz the previous colour was really nice and I don't wanna screw it up. But now, no regrets! :)

I'm so happy.

0 comments: