BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disgusting things :D

OK since the main topic for today was talking about really disgusting stuff, I'll just write about it to close the topic (for the day).


A precaution for all of you out there who are reading this post. Please do not proceed if you get disgusted easily, or if you're currently munching on something delicious. You've been warned.

I honestly think, that no matter how many more years I'll have to menstruate, I will NEVER ever get used to the blood.

I know it's a part of me and I know I shouldn't be saying this, but, it's DISGUSTING. It's a major turn-off for me each time I see my own period blood. During that time, I'll try to cut down the number of times I go to the toilet so that I don't have to see it. Even if I really do need the toilet, I'll try to avert my gaze from it.

And no, I'm not sick. Or disgusting. This just happens to be one of the random topics I picked for today.

Oh and now, I'm about to take you to a journey I traveled years and years ago. OK, maybe not years and years ago, it's 3 years ago to be precise.

My swimming team and I went to China for our training camp during the holidays. So the thing that I noticed, is that most of the female don't shave their underarms (I'm talking about my experience during training ok, not competitions). And.. For some unknown reason, the underarm hairs are quite.. well, bushy. It's like a mass of black hair and.. Oh, Lord. I'm not gonna continue.

Alright. Then in the bathroom, everyone showers naked. BEFORE you guys get all excited about it, imagine looking at middle aged and old women shower. Yes, I can see your excitement going down rapidly. So the whole bathroom was filled with sagging boobs and wrinkled skin and.. Hair. Lots and lots of hair.

Not only that, the cubicles of the toilet don't have doors.

And I have a story to share.

One of my guy friend went to the toilet to do his business. So lucky for him, the toilet is empty so he just picked a random cubicle and squatted down to.. You know. Release. Haha. So normally when you poo, you'll face the outside right, so he was doing just that when an old man walked in, chose the cubicle opposite my friend, squat down facing him, and started doing what my friend was doing - shitting.

It's freaking revolting! My friend told us he was forced to look at the old man's old.. Equipment and see shits coming out and dropping out underneath him.. OK I seriously feel like puking now.

So that's the end of the topic. I don't think I can stand writing more. :D

*Don't get offended by the post. It's just a random post and I was just talking about my experience.*

0 comments: