BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Compete.. Again?

OMG I thought I was going to embarrass myself today. Thank God that didn't happen. Hahaha


OK, so the thing is, I went for the swimming competition today. After not training AT ALL for 4 whole months. I was actually supposed to help out and earn some extra moolah for the competition, but, somehow, I got dragged into the whole competing thing 2 days ago.

And I still have another event tomorrow. :S

But not bad weiyh! I got RM70 today from the competition, sans the money I get for helping out. It's not a lot, but it's not bad considering I didn't train at all and considering the fact that I actually did not put much effort into my swim.

Oh and did I mention that the ONLY reason I swam was for the money? Well, yeah. Haha medalists get $$ and since I'm low in cash and I'm so money-minded, I joined. :D

But I'm definitely worn out. So freaking tired.

0 comments: