BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beautiful quotes

I've taken the time to list down these beautiful quotes on love, life and friendship for you to enjoy. =)

  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

  • Sometimes, it is best to leave a shattered glass broken than to hurt yourself by trying to fix it.

  • It takes both the sunshine and rain to make a beautiful rainbow.

  • Other men said they have seen angels; I have seen you, and that is enough for me.

  • If I could have a single flower every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

  • And there is my heart which beats only for you.

  • If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.

  • If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.

  • A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

0 comments: