BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebration

Okay so as u guys know, my 18th celebration was a splendid one.

So before the 1st of July, my ex-schoolmates planned an outing together to celebrate my bday. And it was being celebrated before the 1st because 1st of July is a weekday and many of them have college. So it was nice. We went out for movie then we had dinner.

So on the 1st of July, I went out with Suyin for practically the whole day. We shopped and watched movie. Then at night, I went to the pool and met up with Mun, that was when she passed me the DVD.

The 3rd of July was the date that I went clubbing after coming off age. But before we went out, I had my ears pierced in the evening by Kah Yan's mum. 2 pairs straight, which means 4 piercings all at once. Thx aunty for not charging me! So now I hv 3 piercings on my left ear and 2 on my right ear which made a total of 5. Exactly what I wanted since I was 10. The piercings were sort of like a dream come true for me. Heee.. Then at 10 plus, we left for Maison Club near Bkt Bintang. It was.. Enjoyable. And interesting. Listening to stories abt clubs will nvr do u justice until u see it with ur very own eyes. I'm looking forward to clubbing again but maybe not Maison anymore. Everyone smokes there and it was too.. smelly for my liking. I hate cigarette smokes and my clothes and hair stinks for days. But it was really enjoyable. I enjoyed it.

Then on Sunday, on the 4th of July, I went out with a few close friends. Mun, Ling, Raymond and Sian Shern. We watched movie and played bowling ( I suck! Don't ever ask me to bowl again. Haha ) and I received a few pressies from them. Love u guys much. <3

So that was roughly what happened. No point filling in the details cuz 1. I'm too lazy to write. 2. No one will be interested in details anyway.


0 comments: