BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Special thanks

This was the best birthday ever! In my 18 years of life, this yr's birthday was just..marvelous.

I received so many amazing gifts! And every single one of the gifts meant a lot to me. Every piece of them sent warmth down my heart and made me realise that there are friemds out there who still love and care for me.

The wonderful pressies:

My dad for buying the really expensive and delicious chocolate cake for my bday.
My family for celebrating my bday with me and showering me with love and blessings.
Howard, Bonnie and Amanda for the lovely bday card that they made themselves.
Michelle Tai for the really pretty FOREVER 21 waist belt that I was looking for for the past few months.
Tan Suyin for the BURBERRY perfume that smells beautiful, just like me. *wink*
Siew Mun for the amazing DVD that was so touching that it made me cry and laugh simultaneously.
Ei Ling for the wonderful love notes *ahem* and the breathtaking silver necklace from DIAMONDS.
Raymond for the really gorgeous GUESS purse that I have wanted for so long.
Sian Shern for the outrageous yet thoughtful gift of Cherry-flavoured Lubricant for my future use.
Kah Yan for bringing me out clubbing for the very first time.

A special thanks to Siew Mun, Ei Ling, Raymond, Howard, Sian Shern, Yang Jiew, Gin Yu, Jason Leong, Tania, Kah Yan, Terri, Wei Li, Lai Kwan, Michelle Tang, Mohana, Claudine, Amanda Lee, Wei Pin, Chaowey, Yih Wey, Melvin, Marellyn, Cavan, Macha, Daniel Bego, Shahir, Shu Pin, Hui Shan, Siew Siew, Erika for the efforts for the superb videos.

A special thanks also for Michelle Tai, Kimberly Chok, Ushana, Jason Leong, Jason Lim, Fui Teng, Kai Shek, Manwyn, Christopher, Charissa, Wern Xin and Nicholas for celebrating my bday with me the other day.

Lastly, an additional thanks to everyone who wished me on my very special day. I love u guys!!

Sorry if I left out any names.. It wasn't on purpose and it was unintentional. =)

0 comments: