BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

BF

You see, BF stands for loads of things, and I came up with this revelation.

When people say BF, it normally stands for Boy Friend. But, it also stands for Best Friend, Bad Friend, Booty Friend and so on and so forth. AND, I figured that they could all be packaged as ONE.

Well, your BoyFriend can be your Best Friend, and who will obviously be your Bad Friend if:
a. You are in a relationship behind your parents' back (ha! see, he's a bad influence to u)
b. You do all sorts of bad activities since you started being with him (eg. smoke, drink, drugs etc.)
c. He's also your Booty Friend (ahem, if you get what I mean) which makes him a Bad Friend if being involved in "Booty" activities are somehow, against your believes.

Ta-da!! I'm gonna pat myself on the back for coming up with this brilliant conclusion.

I know, I know. I'm bored.

0 comments: